Managing cash flow is critical. Problems with cash flow can be terminal when a business is in distress. While effectively monitoring and managing cash flow under normal conditions can be difficult, doing so in a stressed operating environment can seem near impossible.
GPI has the experience to assist clients with a range of advice and solutions that will help to effectively monitor and manage cash flow. These can include any combination of the following:
- Introduce systems to improve cash flow forecasting and budgets
- Actively review and question all expenditure lines
- Secure a cash injection
- Reduce customer receivable terms
- Prioritise and manage payable terms
- Review processes, improve work flow and reduce inefficiencies